Wednesday, October 15, 2003

First off I just wanna say that I feel bad for that fan in Chi-town. It's a shame that the Cubs fans threw beer at him and wanted to more to him. I would say any one of us would probably do the same. It really hurt me to see him for the rest of the game slumping in his seat and you can tell all the wetness from the beer. And he had this one long sad face, because he paid his hard earned money and can't even enjoy the ball game now for being a fan. It's a shame and it disgusted me to see how he was treated.

Miami vs. FSU part 2, wow it was fun today to play our last game in all that mud with the rain just pouring down. Again we find a new way to lose and I honestly think now that we have lost everyway possible, so now it's time for the W's. The sad part is my team continues to show up mentally weak. Today some of them kept whining about the weather and didn't want to play. By the end of the game, my orange cut-ff and shorts along with my arms was just covered in mud. It amazes me how no one on the team wants to step up when I draw consistent double coverage and still be able to lead the team in receptions, yards, and TD's. Today I was exhausted don't know if it was because I covered their version of Randy Moss or the all niter, but still continued to show that I am one of the best shut down corners here.

After that it was a race to Beech Woods for the Ford league. it was nice to reunite with the Jung bro's and Bill on a team together to sweep our series today. I met the other big guns on our team so this league should be fun.

With the addition of this league that makes 4 v-ball leagues and 1 flag football league for this semester. As I sit here, gosh is my body really sore. Now I think I'm gonna go off to bed for the first time in 48 hours with a nice ice pack and heating pad to get the soreness out.

Watch Yourself

No comments: