Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Wow, it's funny reading or listening to everyone talking about their soreness from Sunday's Football Madness. Another great job by the Fungster of setting it up. One thing that I wanna start working back on is my QB skills. I never got to play QB much growing up because my cousins always wanted to play QB. But I think I can be a darn good QB. What I've been thinking about lately, is vision. Do I have vision for CBC? Do I have it for 5:14? In sports, playing PG in b-ball, I feel like I see a lot of things that people don't see. The same thing with v-ball in terms of hitting, not often do I get roofed. When I line up as a WR, to me it's like I see the coverage and the blitzes coming. So if I was lined up at QB, I know who were gonna be my check downs before I even snap the ball. I guess I'm just thankful for God giving me the gift of vision in a lot of ways.

Speaking of vision, I've been thinking about my future a lot lately. Eh, maybe because I'm still one of the youngest in 5:14 and peeps always talk about their jobs and moving. I often think about moving out to Minnesota, to be with some of my extended family out there. It's just so beautiful over there with all the lakes, and walking around St. Paul. Then my mind shifts over to the likes of NYC. After driving there the past 2 years now, I love the action out there, it's never dull. Plus I got family out there too, so it would be nice to spend time with them. I even thought of Florida, going down to our condo and living it up in Daytona, where it's always warm, along the beach, and the roads are smooth. Then again this past Sunday got me thinking, nah I'm here at CBC in MI. I don't think I could leave my parents as they get older because I want to take care of them as much as they have taken care of me, plus I don't think my sis will stick around to help them either. Then their was getting my teaching stuff for my term when I teach Jr. Church. I was looking over everything and I was excited to use a lot of different methods that I learned this semester into my teaching skillz. Then just playing with Christopher and Audrey, makes me think that yeah I wanna be around to see their generation be strong Christians.

Now I keep thinking about my sis, yes my actual one. She's been sick now for 2 weeks, and she puked the other day. It makes me think that I wish she was home so I could take care of her because she ain't really good at that on her own. Or if I could, just pass the gift God has given me with, of quick healing abilities. I hope she is feeling better up there otherwise I'll have to take some time off to make a trip to Sparty land.

Quote of the day from Amanda "Those 3 should not be sitting next to each other."

Hahahah, referring to Carl, Shaun, and myself as we were laughing it up in EED yesterday. Melissa now wants to break us 3 up because all we do is crack jokes at each other. What was fun was trying to shoot hoops with these beans that we got from Kristin's group. Kristin we hooked your group up with 1's on the evals!

Dang it, just got done taking my HST exam too. Man it looks like playing football on Sunday was a bad idea, but oh well, grades aren't everything. 1 class left for today before I get the exciting back to back v-ball games at Beech Woods, and Troy. I get to take on the Super Powers today in Jason and Blake, man I need to kick it up a notch and not waste too much energy at the Ford game.

Reality

No comments: