Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I finally saw Underworld this past Friday and despite the poor reviews the News gave it. I thought it was pretty cool, it sure got me thinking a lot. The best thing I guess was the "double-gun action" as I was told :) What I liked about the movie though was probably it's darkness. There was also another theme in the movie that never got mentioned or at least in the spotlight unless you picked it out. Anyways I can relate to this movie a lot in terms of the darkness mood, and the hidden theme because hey I've asked people about my characteristcs before.

Sunday, we played some good ol' 2 Hand Touch Football. Man each play I had to keep praying to myself or let God hear, to hold my frustrations in. However, I slipped at the end but man I can only take so much. Anyways, good job Fungster on getting this game going despite the crap you had to put up with. It's hard to satisfy everyone.

My sis came back for a little this past weekend. She wants to grow her hair out long again. I guess she must be sick of me calling her boy by now. Speaking of hair, since mine is getting a little long, what should I do to mine?

I've been thinking about one of my biggest sins at OU lately, or it's just a common thing for me as I try to work on it. It's my sin of getting attention at school. I really do feel like I'm back in the SHS days where I love being known. My first day in EED, the only friend I had in there was Melissa, not SpongeBob because we had class before then together. Now I sit in EED and it's like I lead half the class. I mean before class Melissa and I chill in the ERL just doing whatev's. My chinese bro, Carl joins in after the first week, then Shawn, then Kristin, then Lisa, and Amanda. I mean the rest of the class are like as old as my parents and view me as an obnoxious kid, while the rest of the class finds me funny and adorable at the things I do and say.

Then there's ECON, where as Alex has said "Wow K, your force grows stronger each week. Or he'll say "Man you own like half the class." It's amazing how much he knows when he doesn't come that often. Even in ECON, all I do is sleep and when I do wake up I'm just passing notes to everyone, some funny and some serious.

There's MTD, where it's like the only class where I got to freak some of the girls in the class because they were in my group for our Dance midterm. Yeah, I named our Dance presentation "Booty Cake (The Freak Remix). The dance was off the hook considering we put together a lot of various dances together. Unlike other groups where they just did one they knew already.

There's HST, I come in late and then sleep because dude it's a morning class. I now know history + morning class = zzzzzzz. So what I'm trying to tell myself is that I do need to set a better example. I often do share my love for God to my peeps at school, but at the same time do I act it. Just another weakness in me that I need to continue to pray to God to keep molding me away.

Finally, tomorrow is a big day for flag football. URAPK vs. Dickman, man this was the team where I exploded for my offensive numbers. However, they are a good DB blitzing team. Good thing, Stan, Matt, and I talked it over and got a few new plays worked up. Time to put the lockdown on my next opponent. Man after football, then v-ball game at Troy, then v-ball game at Beech Woods. The things I do to challenge myself.

In A Galaxy

No comments: