Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Man, I just left the ED Advising office and I feel like I just signed my life over. First off I must be like the most unorganized student in the program now. Anyhoot, I just signed a contract now and I'm excited that I recieved a letter saying that I am now officially in the ED Program. This letter definitly is going up on my fridge baby! The suck part is that now I actually have to attend all these meetings and next winter I actually have to start student teaching again. Man that is one less day for me to sleep in possibly :( Signing this contract also means another step closer to dare we say graduation. On the bright side though, it means more goofing around in the ED courses as it seems that's all I ever do.

Last night at Beech Woods, we played against the team that won B last year and had to move up to A. The sadly quote of the night by Howard "Man I can't believed that guy blocked you" referring to some fat guy. Anyhoot Howard and I kept talking during the time out because we were pumped to play that team since they kept talking. The thing was though, we didn't know if they were talking to us or not because they all spoke Spanish. Nonetheless, it was a first time ever for me to trash talk to the other team in my limited Spanish skills.

Then it was like a tale of 2 cities, going from Beech Woods to Boulan. The fun part was that I roofed Blake and Jason, more fun to roof Blake to shut him up for once. The sad part is I keep wondering how much longer God keeps testing my patience with this team. I got my warning and close to a yellow card with arguing back with the ref. The quote of this game "You should tell your team to start underhand serving" as one of the females from Jason's team was talking to me at the net. I of course didn't take any offense to that because hey she's right. I met our newest teammate, another Melissa that I know now. Gosh she was a cutie, and for the first time ever, I experienced something new on the court. As I was going to get the ball to serve, cutie Melissa came up and slapped me in the booty. I have never had a girl slap me in the butt during a game. My first thought was of JW, thinking "yeah do it again", then my next thought was of Viv thinking back of her booty slapping story. Then my last thought was, wow I feel violated, then oh crap I better serve the ball before time runs out.

Anyhoot, I'm gonna head on down to Toledo now. 5:14 Hot Pot Tonight at llz's place baby, and the Pistons home opener. Have fun Carl and Shaun, sorry I couldn't join y'all at the game.

Resonate

No comments: