Thursday, October 30, 2003

How much do I love Survivor? I love it so much that I decided today to start my own really live game of it. Now that I'm in the ED Program, I have to register for certain classes. So all out of whole crew here at OU, I've compliled a list of all my peeps that I keep in contact with. So out of like 20 of my closer friends at school, I talked to a good portion today to see who will be moving on with me in the winter semester and who'll be left behind. Dang SpongeBob along with you Tina! are like 2 semesters ahead of me. So who got voted out today? Stephanie, Ross, Amy, Sarah, and Karen along with the other 2 mentioned. I'm just gonna have to cherish the remainder of the semester with them this year.

Speaking of Survivor, their are only 2 people that I like to see win it all, Ryan O. and Darrah. Man, Darrah is a cutie with a freaky occupation. Dang it, Nicole had to be the first voted off then Michelle just a couple of weeks later.

Mmmmm football Sunday, to play football, Xtreme Stamp Camp, or homework? Hmmm this is a tough choice here. Ok, time to walk Tina to class then off to Passion.

Wookie

No comments: