Monday, October 13, 2003

So it's Monday, and I'm chilling with Melissa and my chinese bro, Carl in the ED building. The thing on my mind right now is bugs. It's one thing these Asian ladybugs are outside and all over the place. But sitting in the ERL, these things are all over the ground and the ceiling. Every now then a few would drop on our table, and I just flick them all at Melissa. Hahahaha, be scared of these things! Thru is slang Melis, haha we chinese we know when we are wong.

Quote of the day from Carl: "I'm paranoid with these fucking bugs."

I'm suppose to be doing my ECON or my HST term paper from my all niter but instead I'm doing nothing. Man looks like all niter tonight, good thing God blessed me over the weekend with free coupons to Caribou Coffee. Yup, I'll be hitting up that joint after the v-ball game.

Another thing with bugs, on Thursday, this large flying bug came into MTD. All these girls started staring at the sucker and the whole time I wondered what exactly are they staring at. So one of them tossed me a water bottle to kill it, and instead I decided to capture it. I tossed the water bottle back to the girls and they all freaked and all you could hear was a dead silence in the room then Prof. Lucas shouting "K what are you doing those poor girls?" The girls blamed me for threatening them with a bug, and so Prof. Lucas decides to make me act out a chimp in front of the whole class for my dance presentation.

Hahahah it's funny watching, Melissa getting paranoid about these bugs too now.

Man when will the new parts come out for my car? Woohoo I bought 2 Fast 2 Furious over the weekend!

Hahahah now Carl's scratching his whole body because he thinks a couple of them are crawling on him. Man these bugs are cracking me up.

Monday yay!

No comments: