Sunday, August 08, 2004

ACA is over for this summer, I'm so bummed. I'm gonna miss getting up early on those Monday mornings just to get to work. Friday nite, we had a counselor party just to be together one last time. As the last peeps left, that door closed shut and I knew this summer is coming to an end. I even spent some time today, writing down a list of things that I need to get done these next 3 weeks. It sucks too that OU has decided to change the starting date for school, so now we start before Labor Day. With some other thoughts on my mind, it's just been a bummer of a day. It gets so frustrating for me when I feel powerless to do something. Ultimately, though God is in control of things and I just gotta have faith and trust in Him. Easier said then done of course, and thinking bout it even more, man Elijah was just so strong in faith. Anyways, time to go spend some more time with Him.

Easier To Run

No comments: