Monday, August 23, 2004

It's been a rough few days, but I get the sense that things are looking up and up. Then again, I could be retarded for always being hopeful. In the end, though it's all bout leaving it up to God because I have to trust that He is in control of all things. Although it's tough because of my sinful nature I just want to run the tables. Just being at the Canton Picnic, felt like heaven to me. I don't know how many times I could keep saying this, but He continues to use the kids to remind me, of my purpose and seeing those kids give me so much hope and faith. Seeing The Discipler, was great and along with playing with #1 and 3. I'll be praying for # 2 for his health. I mean the skies were crystal blue, with white fluffy clouds, and a touch of sunlight. Then you have all over 100 at least believers and non talking amongst each other. I saw some of my Canton Camp kids too! I even saw my 2nd Yu 2 girls, man I really pray that they come back to CBC. There was even a tug of war contest, where we split that one. My boy, Phillip and I won the H2O balloon toss. Then of course, my lil gang of CBC boyz tried hitting Nat with some balloons. But I had the last laugh against them for evening thinking bout it. Truly an experience, that I needed to refocus my life.

So with that, in only a few hours I'll be leaving for once again to Toronto. Which would make it my 3 time in 2 weeks! My parents, and aunt want to visit our relative who just got back from HK. My mommy is jealous that this is my 3rd time. However, for the most part I plan on training for the upcoming battle against CCUC, and other challenges waiting for me in Chi-Town. Speaking of which, gotta call up CCMC to see if they're ready for the v-ball challenge, I certainly hope they are more stronger than last year! So the plan is to train mentally, physically, and spiritually in Toronto. I'll see everyone on the flipside once I return ;)

Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble?

No comments: