Friday, August 13, 2004

Well only a few hours before I start my life at work, doing the ABC thing. Today was only a reminder of how much I miss my kids. Nat and I went to go see our little Jenny today, because she left stuff back at ACA. I love Jenny so much, and it just bums me that I won't get to see her until next summer possibly.

Well I finally bought them, as I would call them the K 13 IV for this year's CCUC tournament. Because of my procrastination, I could of bought them at Finish Line for like $90. But nope, I'm dumb like that and had to pay $150 for them. That's my punishment for my laziness.

Man and only a couple of days away now as the YCF Remix team will try to repeat as champs at Stoney Creek. I'm thankful that my ankle is close to 100% so I should be good to go. The day before that, I'll be heading off to Toronto once again. My main purpose is to pick up my shades along with my mommy's. However, because Nat and I are such dorks, we'll be going to IKEA. We've never been to one in our lives before so we want to see what exactly is the big deal about this store anyways. It's getting late of course, so time to watch some anime and go to bed.

Session

No comments: