Sunday, August 01, 2004

Yes, YCF has successfully 3-peated the KUMC v-ball tournament!

He continues to teach me about faith and hope. Again, I got lots to pray and praise for and I'm blessed to have such an awesome small group. What's sad, is that this is the last week of ACA. On Friday, I was holding back tears as my beauty pagent princess, Angela was leaving camp early. She ran up to me and gave me a hug and told me that she was gonna miss me. She lives right around the corner of CBC, and I've been praying for her salvation. It's been hard because her parents are very strong in their distaste for Christianity. She even gave me a book that she made called, My Family and 1 Counselor. She wrote my name and said it was special memories. This book in itself is more important to me than any paycheck that I can ever get at ACA.

It's been funny to at ACA because many counselors have been trying to dethrone The People's Champ. Yet it has failed, and if anything the chant of my name just gets louder. There will be drama at ACA this week to. Well maybe a lot, but one of it is this love triangle between one 6 year old girl, and 2 guys fighting for her love. One 5 year old and another 7 year old boy, wow at that age, I still thought girls had kooties. It was funny too on Friday because, I played some techno and rap music, and Camp ACA turned into Club Great One with all the kids just dancing in the room.

No One

No comments: