Friday, August 27, 2004

Yesterday, was the first chance I got to see my sis's new place. Pretty nice, since it is all brand new apts. However, it sucked that they have no fricking elevator and I had to lug all her heavy crap to the highest point of the building. Oh well, it was a good work out!

Z and I played some great grass v-ball, and I met a couple of old opponents. Mel, I remember this old guy, he used to play for KPC. I knew he didn't belong on that team, however great player still. Tao, the most "feared" player there because of his power, and serves. Last time, I played against him, he was much stronger than I was but he was quiet and cool with it. Today, he was more cocky, and had this smirk on his face. It's been almost more than a half year since we faced each other, so he doesn't know bout me ascending already. Z wanted a first shot at him, but was no match. However, which pissed me off was that alright dude, you already showed that you are more powerful than Z, then why don't you bring that power over to me. The challenge was on, as we battled it out. Everyone on the team wanted me to go up against him on my own in terms of blocking. Tao smiled thinking that I can't do it, don't ever count out the kid. After roofing him, it was great because we matched each other kill for kill, whether it was quicks or backrow. In the mean time, this really helped me get a better understanding of controlling a SS 3, yet draining though. It was fun going against Tao because he is a great player, but just leave Z out of it next time. I don't like seeing any of my friends getting hurt in any way on the court.

Anyways, man school starts this Monday, why did OU have to change their schedule? Ooooh, I think the A team jersey's are gonna look sweeeeet too! Eh, almost done with the DBGT series too, good thing too I noticed my QT's have been slacking because of this.

I Miss J.M.

No comments: