Monday, August 30, 2004

Man is there something wrong with me the past week that I haven't been able to sleep? Oh well, sleep when ya die is what I always say. So, school is starting up again which is on the up and up because I get to see my crew. It's hard to believe that CCUC is less than a week now, and yet I still feel things are unorganized.

Speaking of which, today I went to Kin and Erika's Shower. It's truly amazing to see how God has blessed Kin because it's been bout 5 years plus now that we've known each other. I'm still thankful for all those countless dinners/fellowship times that we've shared. Praise the Lord, for providing him with a godly wife as well. At the same time, I'm kind of bummed that he won't be going with the rest of us to Chicago this weekend. With Rich already going to Toronto, that leaves me as the lone CBCer on the A team. It was always nice at least havin one of them with me on the b-ball team, in terms of godly wisdom or seeing something that I didn't see when I'm on the court running the team. But things happen for a reason, so maybe He feels that I'm ready to control my emotions on the court. Ya gotta love the intensity of the game as it turns up though. Also, I believe this year CBC peeps who are going really gotta support each other at everyone's game. Because it doesn't seem we won't be having as many fans this year, so I'm hoping that those who are going can turn the volume up a notch. Does anyone still have their ThunderStix?

Also, after the shower was over on my way home I noticed how times are a changing once again. Summer is almost over and it is time for fall to start up. As each season passes, I look forward to seeing my CBC bro's go through their own wedding shower/ceremony.

Breakaway

No comments: