Tuesday, August 10, 2004

So today, has been almost a wasted day. Well with a sprained ankle, you can't do much anyways. However, I was able to finally do that mass email that I've been meaning to do for the past couple of months. So now I can say that I was not unproductive today. I slept in till 12 today too! It would of been longer had someone not of called and woken me up :Þ it's all good to that though.

So yesterday at Toronto, it was rather an eventful day as I had to take my aunt to the Buddhist Temple so she could go do her thing. I walked around the temple, and just for kicks I was about to urinate on one of the statues. However, I decided to look for the actual bathroom. Afterwards, I saw this one lady kept bowing in every direction around her just so whatever the heck they worship could be heard. I just pointed up to the sky, and told myself that's all you need to go baby!

Other than that, I custom made a new pair of shades for myself. I got some sweet looking Nike shades, with orange lenses. However, they won't be done until later this week, so it looks like I'll be making another trip to Toronto probably by Monday at the latest. Then I found out I am going to Toronto as soon as I get back from the CCUC Tournament because we got family here. Woohoo, 3 trips to Toronto in a month time span, a new record for me if everything shapes out.

Hit The Floor

No comments: