Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Yesterday, was a picture perfect day in terms of outdoor weather, although I wished it kicked up to at least 90 plus degrees. Nonetheless, I played some great grass v-ball and proved people wrong bout moi. One of the guys running it was telling me that I better play on the Upper net instead of going to the Top net due to my height? Oh please, like I said before ya gotta measure this kid by my heart and not my height. As I proved to everyone that I was one of the top players there and challenging everyone to good games. It was fun because some of the other guys knew I was holding back a lot too. What else was a blessing, was that I made a new friend, Z. It's always fun making new friends, and it's cool that we're gonna start playing 2's together now. He's a really great player, and I'm excited to play against him once he gets back to top form!

Afterwards, I hung out with the B-Stick for a little. It's always nice to catch up and see Dino as well. Then Llz, JC, and I all went to see AVP at the spur of the moment. I went in with low expectations, and the movie surpassed my expectations. Although for all those Alien and Predator fans, ya have to take this movie by itself. Do not try to intertwine the story lines as I did because it irritated me at first. Anyways, almost time to go up to Sparty land.

Hopped Up

No comments: