Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I went on campus today to buy some shorts for our CCUC jerseys this year. All I see is like a whole herd of freshmen entering the O'Rena. I'm thinking also that I don't recall ever doing something like this my first year at OU. It's kind of nice to see OU growing like this as they continue to try to make everything around it a more "college" atmosphere for everyone. Anyways, it's nice that some of the freshmen were asking me bout where to go when I was there. I kept thinking how I was in their position only a few years back when I was at SVSU. Oh well, I look forward to seeing which ones enter the ED program.

It's also amazing how much dumb country music my sis has downloaded on to my computer. I don't know if this is some sick joke or what? So with only a few days left till Chicago, time to decide who should go to this year's dedication. Here are the choices that I've come down to Britney, Stacey Orrico, or Amy Lee? Hmmm I wonder who P Nutz got this year too?

Fishin In The Dark

No comments: