Friday, January 14, 2005

1st Impressions - So the 1st week of Winter semester is over and I got a chance to go to all my classes. So far everyone stands correct, EED 470 with Hruska just flat out sucks. I am doing my best to keep an open mind, but it is hard when you print out a 28 page syllabus. I won't even get into the rest of the handouts that we have to print out. My printer is still suffering from a heart attack from that. This lady must think this is the only class we are taking or something. Carl warned me today, but I think it is too late as I am on her bad list now. She didn't like it when I talked back to her and eventually she ignored me. Yet everyone in the rest of the class thought I had very good questions about why things are being done the way they are. In addition, my attitude towards the class showed as well. Since she didn't respond to me anymore, I just put a couple of rolling chairs together, and just laid down reading the syllabus. It sucks because Social Stuides is like my favorite subject, yet I got her as a prof. Man it's gonna be a long semester here, but I am thankful for Monica, Erin, Amanda, Jessica, and Annette in the class with me. Come to think of it, can't be too thankful as Prof. Hruska picked our groups for our projects. What a coincidence that out of 22 people, none of my peeps are in my group.

On the flipside though, I love EED 302 & 305! Katie and I are both lab partners for both classes! Both prof's are cool too because they actually give us work that is more related to our program as well. Plus they cut down on all that BS reading we have to do. EED 302, we have partners for our midterm and I was paired with Kristen! Man, Kristen and I go way back since our days at Davis Jr. High. This is our first class together @ OU since our Junior year @ Stevenson. She was one of my first friends when we started @ Davis, never forget it too because she sat next to me in our Science class. So, my first impressions on Prof. Zepplin and Crowder is 2 thumbs up!

I am taking PS 115, but won't get into it as I am still trying to feel the prof out. He does make the class interesting though. What's up with the bowtie too?

Bummer, Kobe got hurt and seeing him go down reminds me that maybe I too should get an MRI done to see if I did any ligament damage as well. Oh yeah, exciting part of the day I got my first piece of mail in my mailbox in the OU IM Staff room.

I Love You More

No comments: