Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Temptations - Hmmm many things have been tempting me lately, such as potatoes! I use to hate potatoes with a passion. The only thing I use to eat that had anything to do with them were french fries, and hash browns. Now I just want to keep eating potatoes! For the past week or so, my diet has consisted of McDonald's French Fries (gotta be the salt), BW's Potato Skins, BW's Potato Wedges, Lay's BBQ Chips, and Boston Market's Red Potato Skins. I don't know what's going on with my non-stop carb craving lately. Yet not exactly the best diet, but man so good.

What else was tempting tonight, b-ball @ the Rec Center. I was sooooo close to playing, so close that I was shooting, and dribbling around. I started to test my injuries and I could feel it not being too good. I was literally grinding my teeth, when Kristyn was playing with the brotha's and one of them cheap shotted her. Frustrating, uh yes indeedy that I can't go out there and do something. Tonight, we also had the Co-Rec B-ball meeting and now I'm running with Kristyn's team, Darko's Fan Club. Don't ask me bout the team name, G made that one up. I am really tempted to jump off the IL early so I can play in the season opener this Sunday. I keep telling my body, to heal!!!!!!

Anyways, time to go to bed because I'm gonna procrastinate my EED470 homework for later. Plus Monica is gonna call me @ 6:00 a.m. to make sure I do not oversleep and forget to do my homework.

Kid CrossOver

No comments: