Monday, January 17, 2005

WWJD - A lot of times I can imagine how Jesus would handle a situation. Other times I'm left scratching my head of how he would do something. At work on Saturday, this customer comes in and demands free sauce for stuff. Long and short of it, Mr. Novak thinks he owns the place just because he 6'2 and big, and round and can intimidate me, psh please. We stared down each other, until my mommy pulled me away. He had to loved me punching my fist into my hand, signaling if he wants to step outside. Anyways, I got the name and next time since he is a regular customer you can bet his total will go up because of my new "stupid" tax that I charge on people.

After talking to Dr. Steve, I have officially put myself on the IL due to ligament damage in my ankle. In addition, I also got some cartiledge damage in my knee causing me to run funny. I'll have to get that re-eval in a week, to see if I need to get another MRI. You can bet I'll be grinding my teeth the next 2 weeks seeing others play. Oh well, at least I get to do some light workouts to strengthen my ankle back. 2 weeks seem so long, please help me keep accountable to this.

I saw the tentative schedule for Jr. Church right now, and for now I only get a 3 month break as I'll be teaching from May all the way to the end of '05. There is a possibility as well, that I'll be actually teaching the next quarter due to a shortage of teachers which means no breaks for me for '05. Now that I got this cool MovieMaker thingy on my PC, I am trying to work on a ministry opportunity cd. However, it seems like everyone is serving these days and I don't want to ask anyone because I don't want them to be burned out either. Although, this is a great ministry and to teach the future leaders of CBC. I love my lil girl, Hannah I believe by far she has the cutest smile @ CBC, she reminds of Punky Brewster or something. Anyways, I need to trust in Him that He will provide teachers for this ministry and at the same time, supply me with strength throughout the duration of my teaching quarter.

So Far So Good

No comments: