Thursday, January 27, 2005

Titans Pride - So today was the first day on the job at Cranbrook with Monica. It felt wierd going there without any of my ACA kids. We got trained today, and we had a tour although our boss talked to me later saying that I could skipped out because I know Cranbrook pretty well. We got paired up with another girl, Julie and we'll all be working together and giving demonstrations about Light and Color. I'm excited because I've taught this lesson over the past 3 years now.

Ya know, I got this love/hate feeling toward my EED 470 prof. It's like I hate how this course is being taught, but I know she has a deep passion for kids. I fell asleep today during class, and Shauna had to wake me up before I got caught. We had to work in our groups, and I again actually like my group despite not being able to be with Amanda, Monica, Erin, Annette, and Jessica (dumb seating chart). Shauna and I talked a lot after class, and dude I learned a couple new things about her today. She graduated from Stevenson too! Well she graduated in '00 the same year as my sis, but I kept wondering how come I never knew her in high school. I mean I knew all the juniors as much as I knew the seniors with me. She currently works at BW's too, but not just any BW's, the one next to my house! So now I got the hook ups over there too, so yeah gotta love this Titans connection here.

Finally, I can get off my own IL and I do feel some what better. However, I'll lift tomorrow to see how it holds up for this weekend. Man, I have to print an additional 200 plus pages for Monica now, oh well don't know what I'd do without her.

My Goods

No comments: