Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fast & Furious - What a way to kickoff 2K5 ya know? Well I'm thankful that I still have a week before school starts so I'm trying to get any last chance to be a vegetable at this point. This morning, I wanted to take my car to get the usual routine oil change and systems check. I chilled in the waiting room, and there was this old dude, Jack. We had a nice convo about street racing and how each of our car runs. Looks can be decieving ya know, I mean this guy had to be like 60 with a cane in hand, but some strange reason he kept selling me the idea that he is good in his Sunfire. He said it's a '94 Sunfire and I'm left scratching my head because did these things ever run that fast?

Anyways, Jack challenged me to go to the Lapeer Speedway with him one of these days to do a lil racing. So I'm kind of excited for that, whether it's on the track or on I-69 up there, it will be fun. However, that's when I learned from my car guys that my SuperCharger Belt snapped completely off my engine! I've noticed lately that my car hasn't been feeling right lately. But I thought it was because of my cheapness and filling up with unleaded. Ahhhh so that is $200 down the drain to fix it, just so I can get my max horsepower back.

On the flipside, my parents bought my sister a new car today. It is this gas guzzler, an Envoy XUV
What more can I say, actually it looks really cool with the black color and tinted windows. Anyhoot, I hate trucks and I just want to drive this thing once so I can test drive the heck out of it. So now that she has this car, I am back to owning 2 cars once again. I'll have the luxury of flipping back and forth from my car, and now my '99 Durango. Yes, I hate trucks but this will help me balance out the mileage. Last week I checked, and my '04 Grand Prix GTP is close to passing the '99 Durango in terms of mileage. Gosh I hate roll-over vehicles but as long as it gets me to A to B I shall not complain anymore.

Man, Jo is leaving in another 7 hours :( Chinchie is dead too :( Man such sadness :(

Faith Can Move Mountains



No comments: