Friday, January 07, 2005

Olga's Kitchen - So this morning, I wake up hoping for some monster snow blizzard. Yet again, there was nothing, I hate it when things get hyped up and they don't live up to it. On the other hand, it was fun talking to those enjoying the snow day B-12, Electra, Chinchie, and Gracie.

So now my Winter break is officially over and what did I have to look back upon? At first, it sucked being sick and injured but in the end it actually worked out. Being in bed those days, and forcing myself to take it easy, I feel well rested and most of my bumps and bruises have healed. Except that chipped bone in my ankle, grrr when will that heal? I'm glad I was able to hang out with Linz too and got a chance to play with Noah. I'm so happy for BooBoo as she is the Superstar of the week at her school, gosh I just love her so much there is like nothing she cannot do. Today was probably one of the last times I'll get to hang out with Linz as the big day keeps getting closer. I'm so happy for her and thankful for the wonderful blessing of our tight friendship. I still think it would be so cool if in a couple of years we do end up teaching in the same school. I promised her that I would send my kids over to beat up her kids, mwhahahaha.

Finally, I went to OU today, yeah I seem like a loser going to school when there is none. I ran into Katie, and what a bummer none of my books will be bought back. Today was the first time, I accessed my OU account to see my grades from last semester. I was scared to look at them because I was worried Pip would screw me over because of my faith in class. However, since I miss letter grades, I'll use that instead this time I got 4 A's and 1 B, and peeps were worried about my 17 credit schedule. Psh, I got this on lockdown and I love a good challenge. So what's on tap for this semester? Well, I read and update ratemyprof.com and I heard my peep's reviews on my prof's for this semester. Everyone's worried about me taking Hruska as it seems she is the one to avoid. Well, Monica signed me up for that class so I look forward to this challenge. Peeps are also worried about me being in Baron's class for the Spring, because as Carl calls it "his shit list". So some think I am already on it due to my rep in the Ed program, but we'll see, I ain't scared. I miss walking around campus.

Random thought, I'm gonna go to bed before 3 a.m. tonight is the goal! Hmm after I finish this can of Coke :)

Find Another Way

No comments: