Thursday, January 06, 2005

Storm Front - So sad to wake up today and realize that Jo has finally departed and left for China. Chinchie and I had a moment together by combining our Jo bracelets and letting the spirit punkiness live. It seemed as if I was counting the days down til Jo left and now I can only countdown the days til she comes back.

I went to CBC tonight and to my excitement, I saw a parking lot full of clean, untouched snow! So, I started do doughtnuts like crazy in my car, hahaah it was so much fun. Then I was worried, what if Brother B saw this crazy car at CBC and could of called the cops. So I finally realized that I should go in and do my duty before I get in trouble.

Speaking of snow, I am very disappointed with the hype of this supposed Winter Storm 2. Mac county, I guess they were saying were the lucky ones for missing it. So I had to drive to the other hit counties to get some action. Still this storm was pretty weak, yet it still brought out the stupids in terms of drivers.

I mean let's think, lots of snow on the ground, ok let's drive faster? Why do so many people have that mindset? Tonight as I was heading to Carl's place on 696, I was going at a steady speed of 45 mph. The right lane next to me, there was this Grand Am Gt speeding up like crazy because there was a car in front of him, so he wanted to speed past me and cut into my lane. So I timed it just perfect, and as soon as he was next to me, I sped up to block his course. He braked hard, and started to skid.....as that was happening, I waved bye bye to him.........and then he did a 180 into the shoulder facing the opposite direction of traffic. When will people learn how to drive safely? At least that punk gets another chance to learn from it, because not many do. Hmm driving, mess with the best, die with the rest. Slick roadways or not, I will continue to defend those from dumby drivers.

Ah Ah Ah

No comments: