Monday, January 24, 2005

Chill Thrills - Now this was a Snow Storm, and boy was it great. This was sure better than that weak one a few weeks back. I was using my snowblower to do the driveway and stuff. I had to clear my part of the street too, then I hear "clunk, clunk' chang." I looked at my snowblower, and it was still running so I thought. As I was about to make my 2nd round on the driveway, the same sounds kept getting louder. I finally stopped to take a look at it, and I saw the problem. Fricking litter bugs! This thick, tape/string like substance got sucked into my snowblower and wrapped itself all around the blade to take 1 part of the blade off it's bolt. When I finally freed the blade, I noticed another prob caused by this, oil was now leaking out of my blower. Grrrrness City!

I still was happy about the snow though. As it got colder, I decided to train outside and to see how my knee was holding up. Some say I am crazy to be running through the foot of snow through some areas. But I see it as, that I am the only one out there just trying to get better. I just wished I got a chance to go down to the Winter Blast, that sled ride looked really cool.

Finally, as things may begin to change in Jr. Church. I can only ask for more wisdom in this area to think of how to strengthen it and patience. Some parents are really getting on my nerves too, because they just walk right in and pull their kids out for Chinese school. At the same time, I wish I had more time to do some of the lessons because I hate how I have to keep cutting 1 lesson into a 2-3 week section. Someone also suggested that I should do some sort of leadership training for those leading music in Jr. Church. This is a good point, and I should do this soon because I don't like how I have to keep silencing the kids. Yes, changes will be made one step at a time starting with this Sunday.

Random thought, I am reading Levitcus now, man some scary thoughts in chapter 18, ewww.

Dancer In A Daydream

No comments: