Wednesday, June 28, 2006


The finished product :)

My Super Size kids for Week 1

The Munchkins lead by T-onda, Niu2, and Mentos Man.

My counselors showin such energy for work Big Lily, Crystal, and Alex.

My Super Size boyz workin hard.

Silly Lily and my Mei Mei doin their thing for Art.

Bacon Melt - Man, what a pitiful day that I'm still bummed. First off, I got eliminated from my own Ping-Pont Tournament in the 1st Rd! I was heavily favored to go to the Finals, so I was way too overconfident and I fell 2-1 to Niu2. The Munchkins were cheerin and my Super Size kids were so bummed. I figure after the loss I might as well start doin some Pokemon battlin to get my confidence back up.

I decided to play David, who is one of the youngest Pokemon trainers we got. I helped build his deck and it is pretty sweet. So sweet, that he beat me and ended my undefeated streak at 5 :( I was so pissed that I had to rematch him because last year my first loss came when I was 23-0. Of course, I lose again to David makin my record stand at 5-2 which is good for 2nd at Camp Mad-Hts.

I guess the bright side of the day is I ordered salad at McDonald's again. They hooked me up with more veggies, and I got 2 pieces of chicken :) So sad that this was the highlight though.

Risk

No comments: