Thursday, October 17, 2002

Another Thursday, another fricking exam, that's been 3 Thursdays in a row now that I've had an exam. I can only thank God that next week, nothing is actually do! So last night as I came home from dinner with CYAF, I busted out the books and was about to study for HST. Viv called but dang it I missed her call, sorry I had Dragon Ball Z turned up too loud. After that, I'm thinking history, study, history, study, that was all running in my mind, history, study, history, study, ummm nap then history, study, history, zzzzzzzzz, next thing I know, I wake up and it's time for ENV 308. Dang it! So now I'm bout to study with Melissa but I'm having too much fun procrastinating again.

Mmmmmm Nerds are such a good snack to eat during studying. Speaking of nerds, yeah that's what Melissa and I are since we're suppose to go play some v-ball but now opted to study at the KL. The v-ball season at OU is only 2 weeks away and that is when the Titans (that's us) defend our title. It sucks that Nick isn't playing this year because he was a pretty average player, but I respected what he saw that I might of missed. The core of this team is Melissa, Jane, and I, I must say it's a lot different than being part of my own core at CBC. Ooooh well, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. Yesssss after the final tonight I get to go home early. How early, ummm I'm hoping to finishing this bad boy by 8.

Resonate

No comments: