Friday, October 18, 2002

Look's like I'm gonna do everything myself
Maybe I could use some help
But hell if you want some done right, you gotta do it yourself
Maybe life is up and down
But my life's been what to now
Crawled up your butt from how
And that's how things got turned around
What's done is done
Just leave it alone and don't regret it
Sometimes, somethings turn into dumb things
And that's when you put your foot down
Why did I have to meet somebody like you?
How could you do somebody like that?
Don't you know that I'm never coming back

Wow how my Thursday went from this morning till now. Ya know, whether I flunked, failed, or passed this HST exam I am just happy finally for a little breather. Even though i know I bombed because for some strange reason, our prof requires a 4 page answer for his last essay. Dude how the heck can you possibly get 4 pages, unless you are a major BSer, I could barely crack 2 pages for my last answer. I gotta tell you that I studied pretty hard for this exam, and you've gotta be insane to be able to pull off a 4 page answer with these questions. I'm already disappointed with my term paper grade. I just want everyone to know for those who are planning on attending OU or are attending OU, do not take Prof. Zellers, he is on my bad prof. list.And tonight I've come to the conclusion that after this week, I need to cut down on the guys night. I need to challenge myself to get caught up in my classes, sorry fellas, hopefully we can finish the season soon.

Tonight I walked into the Rec Center, to see if anyone's playing v-ball, and I ran into all the b-ball guys. I walked in feeling like a scrub ya know. Back in high school, I was able to walk into our gym floor, or go to Dumars, Metro Hoops, or Basketball City and all the brotha's would know who I am cuz I got skillz and that I was their every night till closing balling with the best of them. I miss that feeling of people knowing who I am, and tonight just watching everyone playing made me realize that I gotta hit the weight room and courts more often at OU to gain everyone's respect as the Asian Superstar. You can ask any baller, and playin with the brotha's is the only way to get your game to a higher level. Since I've been on this competitive roll lately, I guess I wish more brotha's would play ball at CBC on Saturday mornings to spark up the competition as well. I miss those nights playing with and against them in my high school days.

And I guess I understand why people say, if you don't look for it, it will come to you, or some mumbo jumbo like that. Boy did I have that experience today and it was quite flattering. I guess I need to watch my steps because I'm just trouble.

And finally, I thought I was stress free for the next couple of days. Just got done watching Survivor and the peeps I wanted on are still on. But no, some peeps just don't know when to mind their own business. I'm glad that we don't have like mock elections at CBC because man this person would be bringing home one heck of a trophy. And last week we had the first 5 ways of how to kill a church, and after tonight, I can only take a shot at what the last couple of them are. I really hope that God can prepare me for what lies ahead, and makes me a more encouraging believer to everyone, instead of looking down on others.

My Way

No comments: