Thursday, October 03, 2002

So what do I want to say today? Well yesterday was a nightmare, it was sad to see Viv take off as she only has a couple of days left here in Mi. I parked my car at the curb of the terminal to help lift her luggage since it was like 10 times her weight. We said our goodbyes and I come back out, and I was left scratching my head asking uhhh what happened to my car? As it seems that the lovely Metro Airport police officer decided to tow my car away. So I had to pay $75 cash on the spot to get it back. The guys who towed it said it was nice to talk to a guy who can laugh this off. And all I can do is turn the other cheek towards a lot of things, as much crap as I've been putting up with, I think it's just my personality to be full of hope that things will get better. So as I entered my car, I noticed I had something on my windshield, and I look at it, of course things get better right? HA! It's a nice parking ticket that hit me up as well, so now I gotta take this thing to court which blows monkey nuts. I mean towing my car wasn't good enough I take it. Well I pray that Viv got to DC aight.

Now I'm running off this nice all nighter due to 2 term papers and 1 mid-term already. I still haven't finished this term paper yet and it is due in 3 hours! Fruity pebbles what am I doing blogging? Oh well, I am the king of procrastination. And I'm suppose to run in the marathon this Sunday but Dr. Kim has advised me not to and she sounded pissed when I told her I was good to go. But I've been praying about it and if she is upset that I am running than I'd rather not run because I don't want to lose her friendship vs. losing a race. Ya know I've got a nice medical staff that I am building for myself. Kim as my doc, Naomi as my physical therapist, and Viv as my nurse. Well it sucks today though as Naomi thinks that I might of damaged some sort of nerve or tendon in my hand. Errrr looks like I might have to hit up that Mortin again.

Ya know what's really been keeping me at peace during my times of saddness and disappointment, is gotta be any of my Jay Chow cd's. I don't know why but it makes me always turn the other cheek. Aight time to go hit up that paper.

An Jing!

No comments: