Monday, October 07, 2002

So it would seem like it's been awhile since I've done this. I think it's because I haven't been sleeping lately that everyday seems so long. Saturday, I called my my little sis in AA to see how things were going with her. Gosh I still feel bad that it is Howie she likes and not Nick. My sis came home for the weekend, and ya know there are times when I hate when she comes home because all she does is come home and hit up the bars with her friends. However this weekend was cool because she cleaned up majority of my mess, and I like it when she acts more like my little sis instead of some badass girl who thinks their the bomb like the rest of her friends. And the times I missed like yesterday when she fell asleep in my room so I slept a little on the couch instead.

And yesterday was the Detroit Marathon, and praise God for providing so much such as health, weather, etc... the list just goes on and on. Saturday, a certain CBC member talked to me because this person was bothered by the fact that a bunch of us were skipping worship to go run a race. But I believed that God was glorified as a lot of us were using our shirts to witness to those who were interested in our t-shirts. And as I was being interviewed by the Free Press, all I could say was that all you could do was keep giving praise to God for what He has done. Speaking of which I need to go and buy the Free Press today. On the other hand, I was kind of down not being medically cleared to run. As I watched all the other runners pass by, I felt useless, I mean I'm glad that God had another plan for me which was to help Chrissy pick up and drop everyone off. I guess it goes to show who's plan is better mine or God's. It was fun driving the Surburban around because now that thing is built like a tank, and I'm glad that I've had so much experience driving the Yukon to be able to drive that thing. All in all it was a great time and I look forward to training myself so I can run it next year.

And on the fantasy note, dang it the week my team explodes for 122 points, I had no opponent to play against due to a bye. Dang it! And tonight the YCF crew play against The Other Team. Time to go lay the smackdown, as it is almost time to get down and get xtreme. Ya know one cd I've been listening for the past couple of days now is the newest Cecilia Cheung cd. I bought it like a month ago and I just started listening to it. Let me tell you, this cd really gets me going, and she is soooo cute, it's too bad she ain't the Coke sponsor over here.

Live For The Moment

No comments: