Friday, November 08, 2002

Does anybody really know the secret
Or the combination for this life and where they keep it
It's kind of sad when you don't know the meaning
But everything happens for a reason
I don't even know what I should say
Because I'm an idiot, a loser, a microphone abuser
I analyze every second I exist
Beating out my mind every second with my fists
And everybody wanna run, everybody wanna hide from the gun

Ok, I gotta make this quick because as of now I have begun my new fast. The last time I fasted was about 2 years ago, when Lindsay challenged me to fast from anything that had to do with Pokemon for a week. Boy that was one of the toughest weeks of my life. Then I remember Dan challenged me to fast from my Playstation for a week too. It's nice that I've been able to live life without my PS2 lately, well due to it's malfunction. But the past couple of days, I've noticed I've been having this obsession with being online instead of doing something more with my time. So as of now I've decided I will fast from online, well that is I will only be online for only a half hour a day. I think I will keep this little challenge till the end of this semester. So if any of you who see my on longer than a half hour then tell me to sign off! Help a brotha out because I've become an online junkie.

Last night was also a night of nervousness because I lead Bible Study for the first time by myself. Yeah I've lead Bible study before in D-Ship and I was always confident with myself because I always prepared with Tom, Lindsay, or Jon. Plus I was confident that I knew more Scripture than anyone else in D-Ship. I'm glad that Larry was able to play a couple of songs to help keep me calm.

And my HST paper that was suppose to be due next week just got pushed back another week. Woohoo! I hung out with Lisa on campus today, gosh I can't wait to play with her in our next v-ball game at OU. And today, I found out from JW that Stan and I along with Bobs will be returning back into the MSU tournament in January. It's been like 2 years now since we've last took 1st place at a MSU b-ball tournament. I'm still disappointed with my overconfidence at the last tournament. And now that I have a date back at MSU, I know I've got something to prove and once my shoulder is fully healed, I'll be working out even more. The Franchise, Ivo Show, Kobe, The Answer, K Dawg, K 13 or whatever I'm called these days will be returning January 11th. Hopefully we can get a nice crowd going for us again. That really gets me going. But what's gets me playing at a higher level is when other teams start talking trash to me, (sigh) you gotta love it :) Ok times up!

Nookie

No comments: