Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I know your every move
I heard your every word
I know you well
I got nothing left to prove
Everytime you think that I am done
I come back stronger
Everytime you think that you got me
I will fight you
And I will put you in the ground

Wow, was last night some incredible v-ball being played last night in our playoff game. Because I never saw The Free Agents play before I didn't have much of a scouting report to go on. But I could sense some of them did have some high energy levels. My brotha, Brandon who works at the Rec Center told me who was strong and who was weak. Gosh he really loves that little Asian girl on their team because he thinks she is sooo cute. But he told me about The German Duo, and that these guys can play. Then B, kept trying to pump me up for the game and psyching me up. He also shared with me that everyone believes that it will be the same Finals again. Last night we didn't have Stan, so everyone had to step up. The German Duo sat out the first game thinking they would walk over us or something. Um hello do they know we have the best record? However these 2 came in and played the whole 2nd game and the game went down to the wire. I actually had to go S.S. because they 2 were tough to put away. I mean what pumped me up when was they were calling plays in german. Oh yeah you gotta love that, it just adds to the intensity of the game. Accept for Melissa's first set, everything else was sweet. I loved it when I went right over one of the German players and put it away, why because this guy is about 6 ft. 1 in. I just stared him down and all he could do was look down, because you don't wanna mess with a S.S. The 2nd game had everything, bumps, passes, kills, blocks, great serves, intensity, and even a controversail call. This was a crucial call as The German Duo tried to take the game by setting each other for a 10 ball. However the ref called it by saying one of them was past the 10 foot line. And their were on going debates during and after the game, gosh you gotta love this type of game. All it was missing was trash talking. Man Lisa our unsung hero was coming up with some incredible hits. Maegan had some awesome passes too! Only 4 teams remain and after next week will be the deciding Finals.

Also so today, I've been online for more than my half hour. Why? Because I've been doing some research on my classes and today I decided to catch up with my friends blogs. I spent a lot of time just reading and it's nice to see how everyone is growing. I wish I could stay online longer to talk to each one of them to see how things are going with them. I commented here and there, and so that's another reason why I decided to stay on longer was to just see how everyone is doing. Some people I can praise God with while others need praying for.

Anyways, I'm sitting with Melissa and she is doing her EED 310, dude it looks so complicated! And just think I have to take that class next semester. Today was funny because I just listened to my CD player during lecture. Then I kept sending messages with my phone to Jaime and her phone kept going off since she sits all the way on the other side of the room. Hahah I got her in trouble because our prof even had to stop class about people having their cell phones on. Melissa and I just kept cracking up, then I went back to listening to my music during lecture. Yup the highlight of my day in ENV 308. Time for Melissa and I to bust and for me to hit up Jessica with God's Word and the real meaning of it, pray for me peeps!

I'm Back

No comments: