Monday, November 18, 2002

Ya know I step away from online for like the past 4-5 days and it seems like I've missed a lot. Since when the heck did my Mei and Breadstick have a blog? What the freak is going on with the world today? Well it's another Monday and the beginning of classes. I registered for classes for the next term and finally I'm taking all my major classes. One thing about OU is that we have crappy advising and from here on out I've decided to go my own way to enroll. Hahaha I'm in yet another class with Melissa, another semester of drawing SpongeBob getting his butt beaten by Pikachu!

I've decided to extend my online time today just to get this blog in because my computer is slow. And so it's like 5 minutes for each thing to pop up and by the time I get to where I want to be, it's like my half hour is up. I just got a book recently from GP B to take my spiritual level up a notch. I'm really getting into a good discussion with Jessica about Jehovah's Witness. Like the message was a couple of Sunday's ago, may God continue to use me in reaching out to those who have distorted God's Words. Also I learned another thing yesterday that I guess you can say I've been struggling with. Let me just say that Sunday School was great yesterday when we dove into Romans 12 and 13. I think it was the latter part in 12 that it talked about associating with people lower than us type of thing. I guess I've been struggling with it on Tuesday night v-ball when I don't feel like playing because their are a lot less talent there. I know it's something I got to work on, but yeah, what Bruce spoke of yesterday made sense.

And speaking of v-ball, last week YCF was eliminated in the 2nd round. Gosh it feels wierd not having to get ready to go to Connie and Chrissy's place. Hopefully I get another chance to prove myself in this league and help win a championship. I guess now I have to get ready for the OU V-ball playoffs as it starts tonight. It's nice to see that GoodNPlenty are tied with us for best record in our respective divisions. I didn't even get a chance to see it but I think we're like 8-1? So it's nice to know that we have a first round bye in the playoffs. I wonder who we will be playing, The Free Agents or Anibal Pride? Gosh I haven't seen any of these teams play so I guess I need to go now and watch their game so I have a battle plan with my scouting report. Ok time to go and time to get down tonight.

Need A Little Time

No comments: