Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I'm back and better then ever
I have a knack for making things better
Cause your opinion don't matter
This maniac is gonna step on whoever
It's time to get live

Wow so last night was the upsets of all upsets during the Eastern and Western Conference Finals. In the East we have Titans vs. Vertically Challenged and in the West it was GoodNPlenty vs. Haters R Us. Last night was just great v-ball in both games and soooo much intensity, and every game went down to the wire. So who got upsetted since everyone who works at the Rec Center picked us, the Titans vs. GoodNPlenty to make it a repeat of last year's finals. Well looks like we have a new Finals this year as the Fall 2002 OU V-Ball Finals will be Titans vs. Haters R Us. The best in the West meets the beast of the East. I felt bad as Joey just got outpowered by Haters R Us and he gave it all he could but this year's playoffs prove to have gotten tougher. Not to say we didn't have our probs in our own game because we were down 13-2 in the first game. Then I served and had a season high of serving 13 points in a row so we took the first game 15-13. Then the next game got tougher and as the game kept going, crowds started to form and watch because you can feel the intensity. We lost our second game 15-9 and these games at least from my team you can tell who wants it and who were scared of the challenge. I'm glad Lisa was helping me and seemed to have read my mind on a lot of things because I was getting frustrated with some of my teammates. And Vertically Challenged pissed me off even more with some girly calls and some non-calls that they got away with. So that lead me to go yet again S.S. not 1 but I had to go S.S. 2. So with the 3rd game being rally score and the deciding game how did we fare overall. Stan played his regular game, Melissa had some great sets, Meagan was just unbelievable playing back row, and Lisa yet again was probably our unsung hero last night. While me at S.S. 2, well I had about 6-7 kills right off the bat, however one of them I killed straight down into a girl's jaw. It was the kill heard around the Rec Center and the ref had to call an injury timeout. Then I almost hit this one kid who I can't stand Joey (gosh it seems like all the annoying kids at OU are named Joey and I'll explain why he is annoying later), anyways yeah I almost killed one right into his yup you guessed it straight down at his GG but he was able to get his hand there at the last second to deflect it. Then I killed another one straight down onto the same girl but this time she had her face protected so it hit her elbow and flew into the bleachers. I tell ya man, I ain't goofing around in the playoffs and next week it will be the same as I'll probably have to go at S.S. at least. And I talked to a couple of people after the game and wondered why my game drew sooo much attendance. And all the guys said they love the girls on my team and they all want to play for my team since we have the hottest team in the league, skill and looks wise. My friend, Mike probably the best player on Haters R Us already committed to joining my team next sem and all his friends told me to make sure I keep all the girls on it.

So why do I not like the other Joey on Vertically Challenge? Well after the game it was funny because he thinks he is like the pimp at the Rec Center, he's one of those touchy feely guys. So after the game, he was trying to get up all over Maegan and Cindy, and I'm thinking uhh stupid you have a nice girlfriend already plus Maegan's boyfriend was at the game as well. I just can't stand those touchy feely guys, I don't know what it is about them but I just think they are all gay.

So today, I just got done taking yet another ENV 308 exam and dude these fricking exams are getting harder. I kept looking at Melissa and she was just racking her brain against the wall. This class is suppose to be a blow off class but yet it seems like it is the hardest class I've ever taken. I even tried going to the study group last night but what the chicken, he didn't even email me and some others on where to meet at. Anyways it's time to go workout and look for Melissa and Lisa. Woohoo 1 more class till Thanksgiving Break.

The Fight

No comments: