Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Ok gotta make this somewhat quick because my time is running out now. Gosh yesterday was just full of great things. As Melissa and I started to study yesterday, we began yet again to talk about our faith because she is a Catholic. I went around the library asking people if they knew what John 3:16 is. Almost kind of like one of Jay Leno's Sidewalk shows where he goes around asking people simple questions. Anyways I came across this one girl who was able to recite it pretty well. And then she joined us in talking about the Bible and then we all talked about theology. Then this girl revealed what she believed in, and she said she is a Jehovah's Witness. I remember last year during BSF, we spent one day in trying to learn what they believe in and how to use verses on how to go against what they believe in. And so this girl and I, Christian vs. Jehovah's Witness went at for a while because I talked to Bali and he said that I am in a fight for our faith. So this girl and I are gonna meet up tomorrow afternoon to discuss more about each other's faith. Gosh this spiritual battle is just pumpin my thirst for God's Word even more. However I was shocked to see that Melissa's faith was shaken by what this girl said. Round 2 begins tomorrow hopefully.

I got my PS exam back and I did the math and not a bad score because I thought I completely bombed it. But then talking to one of the girls in the class, she said my grade is like a high B or a low A which is wierd because my prof doesn't curve. But nonetheless I'll take either grade. Plus my prof let us out of class early because we all fell asleep during lecture.

Then last night, for the first time in a while, I skipped Tuesday night v-ball to go to the Pistons game. I gotta say it was a nice rest for my shoulder. Thanks Wa and Miranda for the free tickets. It was funny because Larry brought his handicap sign but dang it we didn't get to use it. I don't know how Naomi tried to study during the game. Dang it, they didn't put Phil and I on the Smooch Cam. And Connie is a celeb now that a couple of guys wanted her autograph. JW and I met one of the Automotion Cheerleaders, gosh she was so beautiful. And Alan was like the live color commentator sitting next to me. Anyways my time is up pretty much, time to go watch DBZ.

You Think You Know Me

No comments: