Thursday, November 21, 2002

Wow their is nothing better than pulling yet another all nighter. So I spent all night working on this dumb term paper due in a few hours. Yup you guessed it, I am the King of Procrastination and yup it's due in a few hours and I have yet to finish it. So it took me like 3 hours per paragraph because my prof is getting smarter now. Take last week, he sent around the usual attendance sheet towards the end of class. As usual some people started leaving after signing it. So what does he do? He starts a second one attendance sheet, yup it was cruel and those who left screwed themselves. It didn't help this morning as I continually drank Coke, that I was watching Bad Boys while doing my paper, then I found myself flipping back and forth through Pistons and the 76ers game.

Last night I had dinner with Larry at Burger King before Bible Study. I felt weird because I wasn't sure I was at Burger King or some Chop Suey place. Because this chinese girl took Larry's order then called it out in cantonese to the 2 chinese cooks back there. I was just gonna order in catonese but then I decided not to because it was just too wierd. And I don't know why God gave me a small bladder, because from 6-9:30 I had to go the the bathroom and pee like non-stop. All I drank was a little Gatorade and the next thing you know I'm in the potty like every 15 minutes.

Also Larry sent me some Christian pick-up lines that Vickie posted up already. I already used a couple of these to Melissa and she just started laughing at me. Dang it, I need to find some cute girl in the library to see if this works. Or maybe I will go to IV tonight and do this, plus Bali is speaking tonight too. Another thing is, I need to start learning how to talk to girls.

For instance, I noticed Melissa darken her hair and I asked her about it. She asked for my opinion, and what did I say? I said "Uhhh geez what do I care" yeah that didn't come out right. I just didn't wanna play with some girl's heart then again I need to respond better next time. Well look at that I have 4 minutes to spare from online, so I think I will go look for test subjects around the library and then join Melissa in studying. Ya know since Jay Leno has JayWalking, I am thinking about calling mine KayWalking, well unless I think of a better name. It's fun going around asking strangers about the Bible and then really really random questions. Gosh it's amazing how some people think that I am on the OU Newspaper staff now too. Then again I think it's my fault for using that line to start up conversation. Oh well, this is fun, on the other hand I hate HST 115.

Let's Save The World

No comments: