Thursday, January 15, 2004

Heads up people, Wizards of the Coast are going out of business. Everything is 20-40% off, so if you wanna go buy something now is the time. There was nothing like fresh snow, to bring me back to my childhood dayz last night. I kept goofing around last night after I had finished to my driveway and sidewalk. I noticed last night though, that my hands are getting number faster and drier too. I guess I should start wearing some gloves or something before I get frostbite or have a higher possibility of getting it.

Only 20 minutes left before my next class and it sucks because something is wrong with my computer at home now. Sarah's been telling me ever since I kept using the word Metro in ECN last semester, it is something that she uses now too. We just label all the Metro' in our Japan class now. I even got hand signals for it too now.

Speaking of new words, I learned another word yesterday while reading the paper. It's called quirkyalone, I'm not sure if it is even a word. But, I guess the definition of it is that, a person who is single and likes to be single, but would not mind getting in a relationship if there is one. I think I'm quirky but eh I'd rather be alone more times than none. Alright time to bounce to Niphon (I think that's Japan in Japanese).

Actually before I go, in this class we've been getting into religion. Some guy was sharing about his buddhist beliefs and hacking at Christianity. So of course I decided to raise up and defend God. I guess I'd laid some smack on the great ol' Buddha. Gosh I'm just so excited to see who practices Shintoism to try and raise up against Christianity. Besides that, man I'm sick of my prof already because I feel like she keeps knocking on China. She better check herself because I question her knowledge of Japan.

Ya Heard Me

No comments: