Saturday, January 24, 2004

So you think you're untouchable?
Word life
This is basic thuganomics
I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me

So right now I'm chilling in Stixie's room while listening to the ladies singing it up on K Revolution. I just found out that one of my aunt's has passed away out in SF. So it's been kind of hard trying to focus on the tournament while thinking about the funeral preparations. My dad's gonna fly out on Sunday night for the funeral and come back early Tuesday morning. I've been searching like mad crazy trying to find a cheaper flight so I can go. But to no avail because that was the only way that I could is if I found a cheaper flight than my dad did. If I only I knew how to do instant transmission.

Anyhow, it's almost game time!

Blow It Out

No comments: