Sunday, January 11, 2004

Well my sis is back at school now. It kind of sucks because I miss her already. I miss having her around the house, and making dumb comments. What was great having her home too, was this was the first break in a while where we didn't bicker about anything. I just didn't want to see that go.

Also tonight, I had a long talk with a great friend that God has blessed me with. He is my boy E.Kou and I'm glad that we have now started to keep each other in check with our daily/spiritual lives. Over the past 2 years where I've gotten to know him, he's been one of those guys who is really open and sincere. It sucks because he ain't at school this semester but instead at the Blue Grass State. On the other hand I'm thankful that God has blessed him with an internship, so it's all good.

We talked about b-ball, and it sucks he won't be there at this year's tournament. I made a promise that I will play my hardest and try to win this bad boy for him. I feel more confident then ever with this year's team by adding P. Wong, Cougie and if Big Nasty and JW will be joining us to the old school A team. It feels like the playing for the Lakers, Wes (can't think of who he plays like), Andy (K. Malone), Bobs (Shaq), Stan (T-Mac), and myself (Kobe). Yup T-Mac on the Lakers, well he hates Kobe so it's all good. I'm gonna try to rock the rows, and have E. Kou tatted on my arm.

However, we need fans, I think some of our players play better with fan support. I personally like getting the boos, I like being that public enemy # 1. Thank you to Snoozer, Breadstick, and Erin, last year for lunch and your support. Less than 2 weeks now, and the last time we won this thing was 2 years ago. It sucks having tendonitis, or jumper's knee, I believe Vince Carter had this a year ago. Hopefully I can overcome this thing by the 24th.

Sunchild

No comments: