Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well it's official I believe that I do not have internet service at home anymore. I believe my modem finally died and I am out to replace my 9 year old computer. However, I just had lunch with Sarah at Tokyo Sushi and I had to order sushi because it was for our Japan class. I ate it for the second time only, and to my surprise I actually liked it. I'm game now to try more sushi.

Anyhoot, last night P.Diddy and I got a chance to play v-ball together. We both wanted to go up against Rob's protege, the so called next female high school superstar. For a sophmore at Athens, she has a lot of potential to go with her jump serve. For only 15 she is one the better female players I've ever come across. It's too bad we couldn't play 2's so I can see what she really has. Although P.Diddy has this fricking huge blister on his hand and I popped my shoulder while attempting a pancake. So last night I put the heating pad on my shoulder, only to wake up that I have this fricking huge blister on my shoulder too! Dang it, I really gotta stop putting this heating pad directly on my skin.

Only 3 more days, till the CSC tournament. Despite the Pistons losing last night, I feel like we are the Pistons with our core team. Bobby as Big Ben, Stan as Rip Hamilton, and myself as Chauncey. I just bought Ludacris's cd Chicken & Beer because I love Stand Up, which will be rocking in my headphones this weekend. I'm hoping that we can get a crowd so that can move when our team moves if ya know what I mean.

I love Emoy, I just got done read his xanga. Gosh I miss having him around to watch wrestling and talk to him about it. Whoooooooooooo!

Word Life

No comments: