Tuesday, January 13, 2004

More procrastination, yay! Actually I just got back from my student teaching for this semester and boy do I love the kids or what. The girls are like absolute angels and well the boys will be boys. However, it looks like I spoke too soon about my travel time will be less which in terms means I get more sleep. It turns out that some idiot truck driver decides to crash into the 22 Mile Road exit, forcing the freeway to be shutdown. So of course it took me an hour to get to 12 Mile and John R, when it should only take me 25 minutes. I wonder how hard is it to drive on M-53, I mean the freeway is a straight line with no potholes. This hurts even more because now I have to think of an alternate route to worship as well, which means waking up earlier to leave sooner. This just bites the big one.

Now, I'm just having food coma and don't want to do my term paper which is due tomorrow. All I want to do is wait for Sarah to get here so we can chill. The cool part about my class schedule is that Sonya and I have classes together for 4 days. I think I'm gonna pass out in Astronomy class tonight.

2 notes about b-ball too, I believe Kedrick Brown should be suspended for injuring Kobe. I wanted to watch Kobe just crush LeBron and put him in his place last night. Second thing, is I believe the worst Pistons player we have this year, is Bob Sura. Gosh we need to get rid of him and get a 2nd round draft pick or something.

Alright work or I mean nap time, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

No comments: