Friday, January 09, 2004

There's nothing better than doing grocery shopping after midnight. I mean I always get a good parking spot, and the lines are shorter. However, today I just don't know what was wrong with my stomach system. So I'm in line right, and I just let this silent fart out. I mean it was quiet but boy was this gas deadly. So I look back and I'm like good no one is behind me to bare this smell. Next thing you know, as I move up in line, this lady comes behind me. I listened and I could hear her sniffing something stankin in the air. Now on the outside, I'm trying to make it look like this big dude in front of me let it rip. But on the inside, I'm like cracking up because she's probably like what the G times 2 is this smell. Next thing you know, I heard her say excuse me. I pretended not to hear it because I would feel rather embarassed if she asked me, if I was the culprit. Then she tapped me and said excuse me again. So I looked at her, and she asked me about a PS2 controller that she was considering on purchasing. After I explained to her, she got out of line, and I'm like dude the smell is gone now.

So with my gas attack tonight, I decided to use it to my advantage. My sis decided to watch all her stupid tv shows so I couldn't watch the b-ball games. So I decided to sit on her and just let one rip. Yeah it was silent and my sis thought I was just sitting on her. 10 seconds later, she could smell what The Great One was cooking, and she just booked upstairs to her room. As for me, yeah it was nice to finish watching the Rockets game.

Dare To Be Stupid

No comments: