Thursday, January 22, 2004

So it is officially Chinese New Year, year of me, the monkey. To this date, I still have all my red envelopes full of money which have never been opened. Why? Eh, I don't care about the money part of this New Year anymore. One of these days I will open them and do something with it. Anyhoot I've been watching more X-Men cartoons last night after fellowship. It's been my substitute for no internet and tired of my PS2.

I was reminded of Kevin's analogy from last year's 5:14 Retreat sermon of having different gifts and forming our own X-Men at CBC. I was lost, confused, out of control, and had no direction before I came to CBC. God took me into His family, and used those around me to help me find purpose in my life. I thank You for helping me and I know as well as He knows that there will be times that I will stray but it's His love that brings me back. I can not be discouraged by things surrounding me but I must be a light for Him.

On a side note, I still have this blister from my heating pad accident. I was playing with it this morning, and it looks like a third nipple now. Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

We Are The Monkeys

No comments: