Thursday, January 08, 2004

I carry the weight of the world as the past is unfurled, but I won't stop to wonder
Going through life on my own made me as cold as a stone
I'm a ship going under
And I'd tell You this, but I don't know how
I'm caving in and I'm falling out and I can't resist
And I can't rebound with the weight of the world as the world falls down

This was how I felt for a good portion of 2K3, I look forward to turning that around by going to God even more. It's true that you can not do things on your own strength but only through God's.

I decided to turn off all the lights in the house, but only this candle that I have lit to remind me that as long as I can keep that flame going for God then I can see through the darkness of my own sin.

I thank You for putting Alex and Michael's Grandma at Golden Harvest this past Monday.

I thank You for bringing my sista's home safely from T-O.

I thank You for teaching me the equation of Hope + Faith = Love.

I thank You for helping me close a part of my life, but look for the best in what's to come.

I thank You for being You most of all.

Man I really like these aroma candles, it really just soothes my mind to continue to just focus on God while listening to some tunes. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger, as the clock winds down to the MSU tournament. I look for direction to God, because I wonder where other parts of my life is going to and how do I become a better leader?

My parents were talking about going out to Vegas this summer, Sin City baby. My sis is going if they go, as tempted as I am to go I plan on turning this trip down too. I believe just right now it is just too much temptation for me to go. I really want to drive to Minnesota on my own and visit my family there, I miss them much. I miss my little cousin Bridget, I wonder if she has grown up now too. Anyone interested in going to see Mall of America with me?

Back Into Your System

No comments: