Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Finally, yesterday was a chance where I could just sleep and rest what felt like my broken body. I'm thankful for getting majority of my finals before finals week has started. Although, it would seem like I produced no fruit what so ever yesterday, I had a lot of thoughts looming in my near future. Yeah, so I slept the day away, as Monday I slept for 18 of the 24 hours.

As of today, my traveling plans is in high gear. I'll be heading back to NYC in about a month from now, and on Memorial Day I'll probably head down to Myrtle Beach to see my sis. After that, July 4th weekend, I've purchased a ticket to fly out to the west coast. During that weekend, I'll be flying out to Seattle and I'll rent a car and drive up to Vancouver too. In mid July, I'll head down to Kentucky and to visit E. Kou from there I'll make my way to Columbus to Bob's open house thingy. To cap off the summer will be the annual CCUC tournament to Chicago, which I recieved an email about the other day. I'll probably squeeze in at least a trip to Toronto and maybe one more trip to NYC.

With all this driving around, the tough part is maintaining my balance in life such as my relationship with God, CBC ministries, school, ACA, and sports. I learned this past Sunday that this year, I will have more responsibilities at ACA this summer. I was bummed to find out why, is that one of my bosses Tracy will not be here due to visa probs. I had a good talk with her last night because I'm gonna miss working with her for the first time this summer. No doubt did she do a lot for the kids and the organization. She always played the bad guy to the kids, so that they will listen to the counselors so we look like the good guys. I look forward to the challenge in stepping into her role now, but it would be nice if she was there. So I start work earlier than any of the other counselors at the beginning of June instead of the end of June.

Speaking of another challenge, I got a call the other day from my cuz. Lately, we've been playing against Paul's fam in b-ball. Which I finally got paid for winning, however week after week they always bring someone new to play against me. I learned this past weekend, that the next time we faceoff, I'll be facing a whole new squad. It's kind of immature in a way because it's like back then when two 2nd graders get in a fight, and one of them loses. The loser goes and grabs a 5th grader to fight the 2nd grader, and then the one upmanship begins. Oh well, it's another challenge I look forward to.

Come Clean

No comments: