Thursday, April 22, 2004

So what do you do when you have a bunch of crazy Pistons fans watchin Game 2? It sucked that they lost, but as die hard fans as we are, we go and buy tickets for Game 5! It was insane because all you could see was everybody hitting up everybody on the cellie to see who wants in for Game 5. We got to the point of calling up the G-Force in Chitown, and we were close to calling Emoy in Beantown or the Liu's in DC. My first playoff game ever, this is exciting!

Errr the Hudson River series looks like a sweeper. I wanted the Knicks and Nets to play all 7 games too because of the cross rivials.

Oh great my sis is home once again and she tells me I have to babysit Leonardo. Tonight I also found myself rooting for Shi Ann for the first time ever in Survivor. I'm upset I only have 2 of my picks left in Amber and Rupert, but I can see myself rooting for Shi Ann too. I like her now because she is the total underdog in this season. I was talking to Sister Cat the other day and some others, their is still a part of me that wants to audition for Survivor 10. I really wanna see how far I can go, but this is something that I'll still need to think about.

I Don't Wanna Know

No comments: