Friday, April 30, 2004

Wow, my first every Pistons playoff game and not only that it was the series clincher! The Pistons definitely went all out on how to get the fans to go to games. It was cool getting autographs from Barbara Farris and Ruth Riley. Man it was funny because I think I was the only one who knew who Ruth Riley is. So yeah it may be the WNBA but it's still ball and these ladies got game too. Then let's move on to the Automotion and I got some of their autographs. I kept using my charm on Vanessa who is an OU graduate too. Yeah, I said some pretty stupid stuff to her because it was like yeah she's a cheerleader and all I could think of was, "yeah I love your work in the calendar." Although I never seen it but just know that one exists and she tells me that she is in the month of May, so I had to look that up. I also got a pic with Vanessa and her cheergal, Heather. Man I wonder if Vanessa still goes to OU, she can cheer for any of the IM teams I play for anyday :)

After the game was over, since I'm hardcore like that I stayed till practically I was one of the last to leave the Palace. I mean the Pistons left sooner than I did! I got a chance to say hi to Terry Porter, Damon Jones, and Brevin Night. I got Micheal Redd's autograph! However, I was disappointed at how the first 3 Bucks just blew the fans off. I mean whether they were Pistons fans or not, they are still a fan of the game as well. Once my sis and I walked out, we walked to the Pistons car garage. There we saw Darvin and my sis got an up close and personal pic of him driving off. My sis took a pic of Tay getting in his Yukon then we got a pic of his license plate so we can stalk him, although his plate is Kentucky still. We saw the Pit Bulls, Big Nasty, Rip, Ben, and Chauncey follow suit in their rides. I even got George Blaha's autograph in the garage. Also, as I was standing in the isle way watching some of the Bucks come back out, guess who touches me on the shoulder? Pudge! I was just chilling and he tapped me to move over so he could get to the Pistons locker room. I was in shock that Pudge was that close to me and I just froze.

Finally, my sis and I also purchased Game 1 tickets against the Nets this Monday nite! The best seat for 2 people, get this, is section 219 and the same fricking row. Not only that, prices go up and we had to shell out $45 per ticket. Gosh, I really hope to run into Vanessa again!

I'm Outstanding

No comments: