Sunday, April 11, 2004

Today is Easter, a day of remembrance for the One who conquered death. The only man I know to have done it, Jesus baby!

I just got done with my final, which turned out to be an all niter all worshipper type of thing. I underestimated how long this would of took me. In the end, my final was 31 pages long!

I was ballin today at Basketball City, and I played against some of my old boyz that I use to chill with. It's wierd how they all turned out now.Then again their oldest bro, is still in jail as one of the leaders of the Asian gang out in the Eastside. I still remember the day seeing his trial on tv and his facial reactions. I often wonder what would of happened had I stayed in that circle and jacking people's houses in Roseville?

I also took a drive around Gratiot and Groesbeck, my old neighborhood and see how things have changed.

I also hit up SHS and Davis, to see how things have changed.

Anyways, it looks like its time for me to head out to Golden Harvest for my grandpa's 80th b-day. Man I really wanna sport my Jerry Rice throwback jersey. After that, it's off to NYC I go, so if you're reading this then I'm probably out there. Hit me up on the cellie to make sure I am awake driving back, yes I'll be only there for like 10 hours. The plan is to make it back in time for my Tuesday Jap class! Yeah, my family and I are dope like that.

Out Ta Get Me

No comments: