Thursday, May 27, 2004

Exhausted is how I am feeling now, but let's start anyways. On my way to my cuz's place, I'm cruising down 696. Vroom, as this Grand Prix goes zooming by and this car is zig zagging at 95 mph. As I was observing this car, it was a girl driving. However, she decides to just stay in the left lane now and high beam, tailgate, and honk her way through everyone. I'm seeing this, and I don't think it is cool. So, of course I pull up next to her with my shades on and do a little drive and stare. She's like let's go, and I fast and furioused my way through at 110 mph. After smoking, I decided to slow down and actually wait for her to catch up. She finally catches up, and I pulled next to her again to see how she likes it when I do the same things that she is doing to others. She has the nerve to give me the number 1 finger signal. So I smiled and waved bye and smoked her once more. I don't want to say that I am the king of driving or whatever. However, I don't like it when peeps come out on the freeway with their road rage or think they are the king or queen of the road either and can push their way through.

Things has changed to at SHS as my cuz, Frank and I pulled up to do our workout. However, SHS has security now and we were asked to leave. So we decided to see how many jump ropes we can do at 1 a.m. My cuz, got in 141 then Frank squeezed in 500, which is pretty impressive. Now comes my turns and they didn't think I could beat 500 nor come close. With no food throughout the day and still a little sick, all I needed was motivation. 25 minutes later and I'm on the driveway coughin my lungs out, I put out 1,050 jump rope. That's the bar for them now, and I plan on pushing 2,000 next time. Little did they know too that when I was little, my sis and I used to jump rope in the house all the time. We used to jump in and use one rope with 2 people. We bought Skip It's and were skilled to time that with one another at the same time. With that 1,050 jump rope I now reward myself at 2:40 a.m. of 4 egg tarts for dinner.

6 Wins to go for the Pistons

No comments: