Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Thanks to all whom talked to me about the KUMC situation. Yes, there is always another way too :) What's done is done, and I'll be back over there soon enough, but don't want this blemish to ruin the positives in my life.

With that, today I overslept for class, man it's rough havin mornin classes once again. I got there, and the door was locked with the lights turned off. So I'm running all over the ED building, trying to figure out where my class went. Finally, I ran into this girl who is in the same class as me, and told me that all we had to do was pick up our syllabus and leave. I'm thinkin dang it, I could of just slept if that was it! Oh well, I helped convince our prof from Monday's class to cancel Wednesday's class :) The class was laughing because of how I used my charm to do it. But hey we all got a free day now and it's good to be the entertainer of the class. I was able to still keep a good core of my peeps in this class, like Nicole, Sarah, Corie, and Stacey.

I finally have all my grades from last semester too. For the first time in awhile, I have recieved grades that I need for my ED requirements in each class in 1 semester. PTL, for giving me the ability to maintain those 5 classes with everything else going on in my life. My report card for Winter 2K4:

EED 420 - 4.0
EED 354 - 3.9
HIST 154 - 3.5
Jap 220 - 3.3
Astro 105 - 3.2

I also have decided to start watching the CBC Pistons tape of last year but this time to do the stats. Man it still cracks me up to see Big Nasty's spear on tape or even slow mo now :) Or JW's dismantling of the fisher price rim, with Phil's booty shakin in the background.

Welcome to the Jungle

No comments: