Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sista Cat do not read this because of Survivor :) Finally, I have finished watching the Survivor finale! It's like 3:30 a.m. but can't sleep because there have been a lot of things I've been thinking about. So I'll just talk about the game of Survivor in general, although the twist kind of sucks. I believe out of everyone who deserves to win, it should be Rupert for pretty much entering the game blind plus back to back seasons. I was also right in terms of picking Amber as one of my top 4. Man, all the Survivor cuties are hooked up at least, Amber, and Jenna X 2. There's always Sarah and Erin along with a few others.

It's just a game was said many times about Survivor because of the fact that personal feelings were hurt and friendships were damaged. I've always kept telling myself that, if I ever played Survivor that I would not betray anyone. It's easy for me to say that, but then it got me examining my life even more. No doubt, as I've shown that I just want to win. But for me, if that is the game to win a a million $ then I play to win. I play to win the game, not necessarily caring that it is a million $ but that I can't stand losing. So from a godly view playing this game, I do not think a mature Christian could ever win this game. From a competitive point of view, to me it's game on. So I question my own integrity because I have seen myself doing this where I get sidetracked with winning and feelings were neglected. Also, looking back at the Pastor who played this game, he did some shady things so it's a tough game to play if you are sporting the Cross.

In the end, I still wanna try out for Survivor maybe the next one. It's a new challenge that I look forward to and believe that I can last long physically, mentally, and spiritually.

So I question my own character when it comes to winning.

More thoughts on my mind, and at times seen through my dreams. Hmmmm oh well time to take a nap before going to class. Wow, when did Blogger change again?

My Deja Vu

No comments: