Friday, May 21, 2004

The Pistons are back into the Conference Finals! I tried getting tickets for the game but it was $60 for the same crappy seats! I even tried to get one for myself and asked for best spot and of course they send me to 219, so forget it. Dang it, I want floor seats!

Ya know how most of us hate construction in Mi. Well here's one that I look forward to, what the G are they building at 18 Mile and Van Dyke? Forgive me but I got excited to seeing orange closed signs all over Van Dyke north. Of course this closure backs up traffic for miles. However, if you lived in the Heights long enough, then you know how to cut through the subs from 13 Mile all the way up to 18 Mile and back on to the freeway :) My sis and I went to the evil empire today in 2 separate cars. After we were done, I wanted to race her to see who could get home quicker. She had a head start, while I took a secret path that I just learned about. I got home a whole 5 minutes faster than she did, just by going down Shelby Parkway. Thanks to my TWP. Crew of Nicole, Sarah, M-Beth, and Mel of informing me of this new passage to 25 Mile.

Bummer, time to go to bed to student teach at Pontiac once more :(

Back In The Hotel

No comments: